In April 2018, AMC TECH launched a SOLAR LINK project to develop a networked solar and hybrid lamp controller (IOT). The product, apart from lamp management, is going to provide energy-efficient wireless communication between lamps and their users, owners and service technicians.
The most important functions of the upcoming device include:
- energy-saving, wireless control,
- adjusting the brightness of the lamp for ambient lighting,
- special work modes for energy saving,
- detection of lamp faults and status reporting (including integration with the cloud),
- providing statistics on the work of lamp sets for owners, users and service technicians,
- remote control over the operation of the lamps, for example changing the operating mode.
Want to learn more about SOLAR LINK project? Contact us email@example.com